When it’s 105 F out, turning the oven on just doesn’t sound so great but skipping dessert sounds even worse. So, a quick, cool, no-bake dessert is just the thing. I like lots of marshmallows in mine, so I put a whole package in. I also use chopped pistachios because they work well with the pistachio pudding. I go with salted pistachios because I like the little bit of salt, but unsalted pistachios would be good, too.
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (3.4 oz.) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz.) container lite Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (10 oz.) package mini marshmallows
- 1/4 c. chopped pistachios
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple with juice and dry pistachio pudding mix.
- Fold in thawed whipped topping, marshmallows, and nuts until well mixed.
- Refrigerate until chilled; serve.