Peanut Butter S’mores Baked Doughnuts

Share >Pin on PinterestShare on YummlyShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail to someone

Peanut Butter S'mores Baked Doughnuts Follow Me on Pinterest

Sometimes I just want to eat a doughnut (or is it donut? I never know which one to go with). And if that doughnut is covered with hot, toasty marshmallow goodness, so much the better.

Peanut Butter S’mores Baked Doughnuts
  • 3 T. peanut butter
  • 2 T. butter
  • 1/2 c. milk
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
  • 1/3 c. graham cracker crumbs (2 full sheets)
  • 1/4 c. granulated sugar
  • 1/4 c. brown sugar, packed
  • 1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 tsp. baking powder
  • 1/8 tsp. salt
  • 1/2 c. mini marshmallows
  1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 8 full-size donut cups in your donut pans.
  2. In a large saucepan, stir butter and peanut butter together over low heat until melted.
  3. Once butter and peanut butter are melted, removed pan from heat.
  4. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, sugars, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
  5. Stir milk, egg, and vanilla into peanut butter mixture until well-combined.
  6. Stir in flour mixture until just incorporated.
  7. Divide batter between donut cups.
  8. Bake for 8-11 minutes, or until donuts spring back when lightly touched.
  9. Remove pans from oven, and sprinkle marshmallows evenly over hot donuts.
  10. Turn oven to broil, and put donuts under broiler until marshmallows are puffed and golden brown, about 1 minute (watch them closely).
  11. Let donuts cool in the pan for about 5 minutes, and enjoy the donuts while they’re warm.

check out these recipes, too!

Baked Cinnamon Donuts This is the part where I'm supposed to tell you some funny, engaging story about these donuts. But I don't have one. I just made these donuts becaus...
Baked Carrot Cake Doughnuts Since Easter is coming up, I've been thinking of carrot-based desserts. I was brainstorming carrot cake cupcake and cookie recipes, but my son wante...
Honey Peanut Butter-Glazed Apple Bread Recipe This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of KitchenAid. All opinions and text are mine. Can you believe that it's already Septe...
Eggnog Donut Muffins The only thing better than a donut is a donut hole. They're the perfect size for snacking! These Eggnog Donut Muffins taste just like donut hol...

Any time I get a “holy crap”, I think I must be doing something right! Thanks!! Hope you enjoy them! =)

1. marissa says

This sounds and looks so good. SOme of my favorite flavors in fact I made something with all of those flavors this weekend but love your version definitely pinning to check it out. Thanks for linking up at my What We Wore, Read, and Made Wednesday Party :)

Thanks!! I’d be interested to see what you made, too! I love that flavor combo (I put peanut butter on everything though) =)

We will just love your Peanut Butter Smores Baked Doughnuts, they look awesome! Hope you have a fabulous week and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

You had me at ihearteating… Your donuts, doughnuts, are to die for. Thanks for sharing yet, another fantastic recipe with Foodie Friends Friday.
    Your co host from Nosh My Way.

4. cheeriosandlattes1 says

These look amazing! My husband would LOVE them! You are a Featured Favorite this week on Saturday Show & Tell on Cheerios and Lattes! Thanks for sharing with us last week, we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this week! Have a great weekend!
    Mackenzie :)

Saw these doughnuts on Foodtastic Friday @ Not Your Ordinary Recipes and had to bookmark them! I just got doughnut pans for Christmas and still have yet to break them in. Will definitely be trying these out!

I hope you enjoy these doughnuts and your new doughnut pans! They’re great for making cake doughnuts. =)

I bet they would be super cute as mini donuts, but I’m not sure how this would work in a smaller pan. Thank you so much for the invite! I will definitely link up!! =)

I have never had a doughnut or donut ( I never know either) with marshmallow on top! What a fun way to have a doughnut- I just got a donut pan a month ago and this looks like a promising recipe!

Thanks!! It took me forever to use my donut pan, but now I love it! I hope you enjoy these (and your new donut pan) =)

Thanks!! I love peanut butter, so I end up adding it to all sorts of things. Peanut butter s’mores is one of my fav creations. And thanks for stopping by! =)