Oreo Banana Split Bites

Oreo Banana Split Bites Follow Me on Pinterest

These guys are so easy that I almost hate to call this a recipe, but these little bites are so easy and so delicious that I just had to share them anyway. It takes about 5 minutes to make a pan of these bites, so they’re a perfect easy, no-cook, summer dessert.

Oreo Banana Split Bites

• 12 Oreos
  • Nutella, Peanut Butter, or Chocolate Sauce
  • 1 banana, sliced
  • Chopped Nuts (optional)
  • Sprinkles (optional)
Instructions
  1. Separate Oreo halves.
  2. Spread a little Nutella, peanut butter, or chocolate sauce on Oreo half.
  3. Top with sliced banana and other half of Oreo.
  4. If desired, roll sides in sprinkles or nut.
  5. Set Oreo bites in muffin tin.
  6. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
  7. Set muffin tin in freezer, and freeze for at least 30-60 minutes, or until frozen.
  8. Enjoy cold.

Comments

Thanks so much, Brenda! I pinned your great roundup! Thanks so much for including my recipe!! =)

Thanks!! I think Berry Burst may be the only type of Oreos we haven’t tried, so we’ll have to check those out. =)

=) I love baking, but, yeah, sometimes it’s just nice to have a dessert that is quick and easy!

I love how simple these look! I *know* my kiddos (ok and myself) are going to love them!! Thanks for the great recipe! :)

Frozen bananas are the best! If you don’t like bananas, you might be more ok with them frozen because they have a different texture and less banana flavor (IMO). =)

Oh, these look amazing! :) What a clever idea, too! I followed you here from the Marvelous Monday’s link party, by the way. Also, I’d like to invite you to come link up with me at my link party! I’d love it if you could stop by & link up some of your recipes! Here’s the link: http://anyonitanibbles.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/tasty-tuesdays-14-plus-16-dad-approved-fathers-day-recipes.html
    Anyonita recently posted…Tasty Tuesdays #14 + 16 Dad-Approved Father’s Day Recipes!My Profile

Thanks so much!! Thanks for coming over and for following! I’m glad to have you! =)

You don’t like bananas? My kids loved these, so I hope you all enjoy them, too (bananas and all)!! =)