I love a good crockpot recipe. One that doesn’t take lots of prep and doesn’t call for a million ingredients. Most importantly, one that ends with delicious food. This, my friends, is one of those recipes.
This Crockpot Balsamic Beef Recipe takes less than five minutes to put together. The recipe calls for a fair amount of balsamic vinegar, but the long cooking time really mellows it out. So, you end up with super tender and juicy beef that is delicious served over egg noodles, rice, or potatoes.
Looking for more slow cooker recipes? Find lots of slow cooker breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes here!
- 3 lb. boneless chuck roast
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. beef broth or stock
- 2/3 c. balsamic vinegar
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. liquid smoke (optional)
- Place roast in crockpot.
- Sprinkle roast with salt.
- In a small bowl, stir together broth, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke (if using).
- Pour the broth mixture around the roast.
- Cover, and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Shred beef with two forks, and return to crockpot.
- Continue cooking for an additional 30-60 minutes.