This Grape Salad recipe is deceptively simple. Even though there’s not much to it, it’s so delicious! It’s also really easy to throw together and is really refreshing.
One note – if you’re going to make it ahead of time, wait until just before serving it to add the pecans so they don’t lose their crunch.
- 4 lbs. red or green seedless grapes (or a combination of the two)
- 8 oz. plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 8 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 c. brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 c. chopped pecans
- Wash grapes, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt, cream cheese, granulated sugar, and vanilla together.
- Fold in grapes.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and pecans on top.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use.