Have you tried chia seed pudding? It’s delicious! It’s creamy, and this Sticky Bun Chia Seed Pudding is topped with maple sticky pecans for a bit of extra sweetness and crunch.
Plus, this pudding is full of good stuff like chia seeds and Silk Unsweetened Cashew Milk. Silk Almond Milk has long been a favorite around our house, especially the dark chocolate. Silk’s Cashew Milk is a new favorite. It is creamy and is a good source of calcium and vitamin D. Plus, with just 25 calories per serving in the Unsweetened Cashew Milk, it makes this pudding a lighter treat.
- 2 c. Silk Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- 1/2 c. chia seeds
- 2 T. agave
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 T. real maple syrup
- 2 T. agave
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 c. chopped pecans
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cashew milk, chia seeds, agave, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- To make the sticky pecans, add maple syrup, agave, and salt to a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, and stir in pecans.
- Let pecans sit for 5 minutes.
- To serve, spoon sticky pecans over pudding, and enjoy!
Don’t forget to sign up for the Silk newsletter for deals, recipes, and more! This conversation is sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.
Want even more healthy recipes?
Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites (Vegan, GF)