This post was created in partnership with Lucky Leaf. However, as always, all opinions are my own. It’s time to break out the no-bake recipes! With the weather warming up, I start to make a lot more recipes that don’t require turning the oven on – like this Cherry Cheesecake Dip. Along with being no-bake, it’s incredibly easy to make. It’s also perfect for taking along to get-togethers because you can make it when you have a few extra minutes, and then you can toss it in the fridge until you’re ready.
Best of all, it tastes great! The cheesecake filling is light and fluffy and rich and creamy. It’s all of the good parts of cheesecake without all of the work. The creamy cheesecake filling is topped with Lucky Leaf Premium Cherry Pie Filling for a sweet/tart bit of fruit-y goodness. It’s perfect served with graham crackers (for that traditional cheesecake taste), vanilla wafers, or pretzels (if you prefer a little salty with your sweets).
- 8 oz. Greek yogurt cream cheese, softened
- 10 oz. non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 c. plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c. fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (21 oz.) can Lucky Leaf Premium Cherry Pie Filling
- Beat together cream cheese and nondairy whipped topping until well-combined.
- Mix in Greek yogurt and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Spread into a dish.
- Top with Lucky Leaf pie filling.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels, or other desired dippers.
You can find more recipes featuring Lucky Leaf Pie Filling here, here, and here. Or you find Lucky Leaf on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.