Cherry Cheesecake Dip

Share >Pin on PinterestShare on YummlyShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail to someone

This post was created in partnership with Lucky Leaf. However, as always, all opinions are my own. Cherry Cheesecake Dip Follow Me on Pinterest It’s time to break out the no-bake recipes! With the weather warming up, I start to make a lot more recipes that don’t require turning the oven on – like this Cherry Cheesecake Dip. Along with being no-bake, it’s incredibly easy to make. It’s also perfect for taking along to get-togethers because you can make it when you have a few extra minutes, and then you can toss it in the fridge until you’re ready.

Cherry Cheesecake Dip Follow Me on Pinterest Best of all, it tastes great! The cheesecake filling is light and fluffy and rich and creamy. It’s all of the good parts of cheesecake without all of the work. Cherry Cheesecake Dip Follow Me on Pinterest The creamy cheesecake filling is topped with Lucky Leaf Premium Cherry Pie Filling for a sweet/tart bit of fruit-y goodness. It’s perfect served with graham crackers (for that traditional cheesecake taste), vanilla wafers, or pretzels (if you prefer a little salty with your sweets). Cherry Cheesecake Dip Follow Me on Pinterest

Cherry Cheesecake Dip

Prep time
Total time

Author:
Serves: 10
  • 8 oz. Greek yogurt cream cheese, softened
  • 10 oz. non-dairy whipped topping
  • 1 c. plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 c. fat-free sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 (21 oz.) can Lucky Leaf Premium Cherry Pie Filling
Instructions
  1. Beat together cream cheese and nondairy whipped topping until well-combined.
  2. Mix in Greek yogurt and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
  3. Spread into a dish.
  4. Top with Lucky Leaf pie filling.
  5. Chill until ready to serve.
  6. Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels, or other desired dippers.
Notes
If you can't find Greek yogurt cream cheese, regular or reduced-fat (not fat-free) will work!

You can find more recipes featuring Lucky Leaf Pie Filling herehere, and here. Or you find Lucky Leaf on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

check out these recipes, too!

White Raspberry Poke Cake This post was created in partnership with Lucky Leaf. However, as always, all opinions are my own. I have to confess that I'm not much of a wed...
Overnight Apple Fritter French Toast Casserole This post was created in partnership with Lucky Leaf. However, as always, all opinions are my own. I've talked about how much I love make ahead...
Strawberry Cream Cheese-Stuffed Waffles This post was created in partnership with Lucky Leaf. However, as always, all opinions are my own.Mother's Day is just a few short days away! My kids ...
No Bake Apple Pie Parfaits As much as I've missed having an oven, it's been nice to make some easy, no bake desserts. And one of my favorite no bake desserts is this No Bake...

Comments

I think it would be fine, but if you were planning to have it eaten that same day, it might be better. I’m not sure how the strawberries would be the second day if you had to save it. You could also swap out the cherry for other fruit filling flavors, too.

1. Stephanie says

Can this be prepared the night before an event? Will it be too hard to dip into? Or could I make the night before and pull out a few hours prior to soften?

Thank you!!

Absolutely! Yes, it may be a little hard to dip into straight out of the fridge, so I would set it out a little ahead of time to let it soften up a bit. =)

2. sherry says

Looks delicious. Thanks to everyone who asked the right questions about greek yogurt cream cheese and Truwhip non dairy whip.

3. virginia says

Hello, your recipe looks lovely. I don’t know what whipped topping is or looks like….. so how much of the tub of Cool Whip do you use that is in freezer section? Thank you :)

Thanks! =) I use an entire 10 oz. container of Tru Whip. It’s sold alongside Cool Whip at Walmart and in the grocery stores here. You could also use an 8 oz. container of Cool Whip instead. Since the Cool Whip container is a little smaller, you may need to add in a bit more sweetened condensed milk and Greek yogurt if it’s too thick.

I can not find non dairy whippped topping at non of the stores I went to. Im in Columbus Ohio can anybody tell me where i cn get it from, or if I can used another whipped topping….I am trying to make the recipe cherry cheesecake dip that requires non dairy whipped topping.

Kate so I just wanna confirm…so u sayn I can use regular whipped topping correct? My next question is will it still taste rite with all the other ingredients being non dairy?

Yes, and, just to be clear, you want to use a frozen whipped topping – like Cool Whip or Tru Whip – not regular whipped cream. Actually, the Greek yogurt cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and sweetened condensed milk are all dairy-based. =)

It’s in the freezer department. Ask an associate. Every store has their own brand. Also like the others have mentioned, use COOL WHIP. I’ve never seen Greek yogurt cream cheese where I live. Guess I’ll have to google to hopefully find it.

5. Caren says

Where the heck do you find greek yogurt cream cheese?! I’ve never heard of it but now I have to try it. Your recipe sounds amazing!