Gingerbread cookies are some of my favorite holiday cookies. I’m not much of a crunchy gingersnap kinda girl, though I wouldn’t say no to one. I just usually prefer soft cookies. And the only thing better than big, soft, thick gingerbread cookies are big, soft, thick chocolate-stuffed gingerbread cookies. These guys have a pool of melted chocolate hiding in the center. So, it’s a delicious surprise in the middle of a super yummy cookie.
Also, there are several other great cookie recipes below if you’d like even more cookie deliciousness.
- Bethmännchen cookies by Masala Herb
- Chewy Brigadeiro Pecan Bars by Food Lust People Love
- Chocolate Cookie Thumbprints with Pepper Jam by Omeletta
- Earl Grey Icebox Cookies by Crumb
- Giant Ginger Cookies from Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Gingerbread Christmas Trees from It’s Yummi!
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Homemade Thin Mints by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Malted Chocolate Chip Cookies by Like Mother Like Daughter
- Miso Sesame Cookies by NinjaBaking.com
- Peppermint Cream Thumbprint Cookies by Beyond Frosting
- Salted Caramel Stuffed Toffee Chip Cookies by The Cooking Actress
- Sandwich Cookies by Texana’s Kitchen