Gingerbread cookies are some of my favorite holiday cookies. I’m not much of a crunchy gingersnap kinda girl, though I wouldn’t say no to one. I just usually prefer soft cookies. And the only thing better than big, soft, thick gingerbread cookies are big, soft, thick chocolate-stuffed gingerbread cookies. These guys have a pool of melted chocolate hiding in the center. So, it’s a delicious surprise in the middle of a super yummy cookie.
Also, there are several other great cookie recipes below if you’d like even more cookie deliciousness. Now, on to cookie week…
Welcome to #cookieweek! Susan of The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen and Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic have joined together this week with 23 of their blog friends to present to you a week of cookie treats! We have every type of cookie you can think of listed this week, including something for our furry friends! Now is the time to bookmark these recipes for the upcoming holidays and cookie swaps or simply visit our Pinterest board! Make sure you enter the giveaway with some fabulous prizes from KitchenAid, King Arthur Flour, OXO, Silpat and Zulka Pure Cane Sugar to help with your cookie making needs!
- Bethmännchen cookies by Masala Herb
- Chewy Brigadeiro Pecan Bars by Food Lust People Love
- Chocolate Cookie Thumbprints with Pepper Jam by Omeletta
- Earl Grey Icebox Cookies by Crumb
- Giant Ginger Cookies from Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Gingerbread Christmas Trees from It’s Yummi!
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Homemade Thin Mints by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Malted Chocolate Chip Cookies by Like Mother Like Daughter
- Miso Sesame Cookies by NinjaBaking.com
- Peppermint Cream Thumbprint Cookies by Beyond Frosting
- Salted Caramel Stuffed Toffee Chip Cookies by The Cooking Actress
- Sandwich Cookies by Texana’s Kitchen