This post has been compensated by the makers of French’s Yellow Mustard. As always, all opinions are my own.
During the summer, we love all of the fresh fruits and veggies. Since the summer is winding down, we’ve been trying to make the most of it by enjoying lots of healthy, summery meals – like this Asian Quinoa Chopped Salad with Asian Honey Mustard Dressing.
This salad is a (much) healthier twist on a salad that I used to from a national restaurant chain. It’s an awesome lunch or dinner choice because it’s super healthy, easy to make, can be made ahead, and requires minimal cooking.
It’s also full of healthy, natural ingredients – things like chicken, chopped veggies, quinoa, and a homemade dressing that totally makes this salad.
So, do yourself a favor, and try this salad tonight! #NaturallyAmazing
Asian Quinoa Chopped Salad with Asian Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1/2 c . light mayonnaise
- 3 T . honey
- 2 T . rice wine vinegar
- 2 T . French’s Yellow Mustard
- 1 tsp . prepared horseradish You’ll want one with horseradish, not mayonnaise, listed as the first ingredient.
- 1/2 tsp . sesame oil
- 3 c . cubed cooked chicken chilled
- 1 ½ c . cooked quinoa cooled
- 15 oz . can mandarin oranges drained
- 6 oz . package chopped Asian vegetable blend
Garnish: slivered almonds and chow mein noodles
- For the dressing, whisk together mayonnaise, rice wine vinegar, mustard, horseradish, and sesame oil until well-combined.
- Cover, and chill dressing until ready to use.
- For the salad, add all of the salad ingredients to a large bowl (or individual bowls if desired).
Serve with the dressing and garnished with slivered almonds and chow mein noodles.
Dressing adapted from AllRecipes
Looking for even more inspiration? Check out French’s Pinterest account for more summer recipe, cooking tips, and all things mustard.