This time of year, it’s all about football in our house. I look forward to watching the games because we make it a family affair. The kids and I make snacks, and we all hang out and eat things like this Bacon Artichoke Baked Dip.
It’s my twist on one of my favorite things – spinach artichoke dip. It’s rich, creamy, and a little cheesy. So, it’s an easy, yummy snack or appetizer that’s perfect for the big game (or just about any other time!).
Bacon Artichoke Baked Dip
- 1 (8-ounce) package 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c . plain , non-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 tsp . Italian seasoning , divided
- 1/4 tsp . crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp . smoked paprika
- 3/4 c . grated Parmesan cheese , divided
- 4 bacon slices , cooked and crumbled, divided
- 1 c . marinated quartered artichoke hearts , drained, squeezed, and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a small baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and Greek yogurt until well-combined.
- Stir in garlic, 3/4 tsp. Italian seasoning, red pepper, and paprika.
- Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, 3 slices crumbled bacon, artichoke hearts.
- Spread into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes, or until hot.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning.