The banana s’mores cookies were moist and cakey with a nice banana flavor, and the banana seemed to really go well with the chocolate and marshmallow (though what doesn’t go well with chocolate and marshmallow).
You may also like…
Banana S’mores Cookies
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mashed very ripe bananas (2 large)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon . vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Hershey's Milk Chocolate bars or 48 chocolate disks (Double this if you want the cookies to be more chocolaty.)
- 24 marshmallow stackers
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats; set aside.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the butter, sugar, and eggs until well-combined.
- Stir in the bananas, milk, and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the banana mixture.
- Fold in the graham cracker crumbs.
- Drop by medium scoops (1 1/2-tablespoons) onto your prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- Flip cookies bottom up.
- Put one square of the chocolate bar (or 2 chocolate disks) on half of the cookies.
- Place a marshmallow on each of the remaining cookies.
- Put the cookies back in the oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Gently press the cookies together.
- Enjoy while the cookie is warm.
Adapted from seriouseats.com