Caramel Apple Oatmeal Cookies are soft and chewy oatmeal cookies packed with warm spices and pieces of juicy apple.
Lately, I’ve been really into oatmeal. I like oatmeal well enough, but it’s not something that I normally crave.
Right now, though, I can’t seem to get enough of it. I’ve made baked oatmeal for breakfast, granola to snack on, and batches and batches of oatmeal cookies.
These Caramel Apple Oatmeal cookies are perfect for fall. They’re full of warm spices and pieces of juicy apple. The cookies don’t have any caramel in them, but they do have the buttery, caramel-y notes from the brown sugar and butter.
And if you’re looking for even more apple yumminess, check out more recipes below!
Caramel Apple Oatmeal Cookies
- 3/4 c. butter (at cool room temperature)
- 1 1/2 c. brown sugar (packed)
- 1 large egg
- 2 T. light corn syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 c. old-fashioned oats
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 T. apple pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. peeled (finely diced Granny Smith apple)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar together until well combined, about 3 minutes.
- Scrape down bowl.
- Add egg, corn syrup, and vanilla; beat until well-combined, about 1 minute.
- Stir in oats, flour, spice, salt, and baking soda until incorporated.
- Stir in apple.
- Drop by medium cookie scoops (1.5 tablespoons) about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until set.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Remove to wire cooling rack, and let cool to room temperature.
Apple Pecan Bread Pudding from Bread Booze Bacon
Apple Pie Mug Cake from Kleinworth & Co.
Apple Cider Doughnuts from Cooking with Curls
Apple Pecan Stuffing from Home.Made.Interest.
Hard Apple Cider Sangria from Sugar & Soul
Salted Caramel Apples from The Creative Bite
Applesauce & Yogurt Parfaits from Celebrating Sweets
Apple Pie French Toast for One from Frugal Foodie Mama
Apple Pie Braid from Liz on Call