Are you guys tired of cookies yet? I could make cookies every day, and I wouldn’t get tired of them. So this week has been fun for me, and I hope you’ve liked the cookies, too. This last recipe for Cinnamon-Sugar Crinkle Cookies is a good one. These cookies are buttery and cinnamon-y and oh so yummy.
Also, there are several other awesome cookie recipes below if you’d like even more cookie deliciousness.
Cinnamon Sugar Crinkle Cookies
- 1 c . butter melted
- 1 c . brown sugar
- 1/3 c . granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 vanilla extract
- 3 c . all-purpose flour
- 2 cornstarch
- 1 ½ tsp . baking soda
- 1 tsp . ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp . kosher salt or 1/4 tsp. table salt
- 1/2 c . powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp . ground cinnamon
- Line cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together the butter and sugars until fluffy and well-combined.
- Beat in eggs one at a times, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Stir in vanilla extract until incorporated.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Stir in flour mixture until just incorporated.
- Cover, and refrigerate dough at least 3 hours (up to 24 hours). It will hold its shape better if you refrigerate it for 8-24 hours.
- Toward the end of the chilling time, preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together powdered sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Roll 1 ½ tablespoon-sized (medium cookie scoop-sizescoops of dough in cinnamon-sugar mixture, and then place them prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes.
- Remove, and let cool for 5-10 minutes on the cookie sheet.
- Transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
- Dust with additional cinnamon-sugar, if desired.
- Makes about 36 (3 dozecookies.
- Pumpkin Macarons by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Snowflake Whoopie Pie Cookies by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Cookies by Love and Confections
- Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cookies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles by 52 Kitchen Adventures
- Ginger Lemon Snaps by Food Lust People Love