Some nights there’s just nothing like comfort food! When I want some comfort food, I’m usually in the mood for something rich and creamy, and it doesn’t hurt if it’s easy to make. Dinner doesn’t get much easier than this Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta recipe.
I’m a big fan of easy crock pot recipes. Chicken is so versatile, and it’s almost always on sale. And, really, who couldn’t use another easy, crock pot chicken recipe! It only takes a few minutes to get this recipe going, and then you can finish it up in the time that it takes to cook the pasta. So, it’s perfect for busy weekday dinners!
Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta Recipe
- 4-5 lbs . boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2-10.75 oz cans 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c . chicken broth
- 6 oz . soft cheese with herbs like Alouette
- 5 c . fresh spinach
- 12-16 oz . cooked fettuccine
- Parmesan cheese
- Add chicken breasts, soup, and chicken broth to crock pot.
- Cover, and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Shred chicken, and return to crock pot.
- Stir in soft cheese and fresh spinach.
- Serve over cooked fettuccine and top with parmesan cheese.
Slightly adapted from Better Homes and Gardens’ Skinny Slow Cooker magazine.