I love one-skillet pasta dishes. Not only are they fast and easy, but any time I can get away with having fewer dishes, I’m in.
Even though I’m not a big buffalo person, I’ve been thinking about this dish for a while.
While I was pregnant, I kept craving this, but I wanted to wait to make this until I had my baby because of the bleu cheese.
I can’t do buffalo without bleu cheese.
This One-Skillet Buffalo Chicken Lasagna is fairly mild (if you like a strong buffalo flavor, up the amount of sauce), but it’s really creamy and flavorful.
And it couldn’t be much easier to make.
So, it’s perfect for weeknights, and it’s also easy to throw together before a big game.
More easy pasta recipes!
If you’ve tried this one-skillet buffalo chicken lasagna recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes!
One-Skillet Buffalo Chicken Lasagna
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, in bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrot
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2-14.5 ounce cans diced tomatoes undrained
- 15 ounce can chicken broth
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles
- 8 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- Bleu cheese
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-low heat.
- Add chicken, and cook until no longer pink.
- Add the onion, celery, and carrot; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and Italian seasoning, and cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in tomatoes, broth, buffalo wing sauce, liquid smoke, and egg noodles.
- Cook, stirring regularly, for about 10 minutes, or until noodles are al dente and sauce is reduced down to about 1/3 original starting volume.
- Stir in ricotta, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat, and top with shredded cheese.
- Let the lasagna sit for about 5 minutes for cheese to melt. If I already have the oven on, I just pop the pan in (make sure your skillet is oven safe first, thougto let the cheese melt. It takes about 3-4 minutes.
- Top with crumbled bleu cheese just before serving.