My grandma made amazing rosemary potatoes, but whenever we would ask her for one of her recipes, we always got the same answer. “Oh, you just put in a little of this and little of that until it looks right,” she would say. This is my attempt to recreate those great potatoes, which are pretty tasty, if I do say so myself. Even my toughest food critic (my two-year old) will eat these.
- 4 medium baking potatoes (, scrubbed and dried)
- 1 T . olive oil
- 1 tsp . kosher salt
- 2 tsp . dried rosemary or 2 T. chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 T . Parmesan cheese (, finely grated)
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Cut each potato in half length-wise. Cut each half into 2-3 wedges depending on size of the potato.
- Lay the wedges on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Rub the oil to make sure the wedges are coated.
- Sprinkle salt, rosemary, and parmesan over the potatoes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly browned, turning the wedges over halfway through cooking time.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.