It is hot, hot, hot here!
Summer is in full-swing here, and it is so hot! Since we live in Arizona, I’m used to the heat. Normally, I love it.
However, this summer I’m pregnant. And there’s nothing like being pregnant in 107 degree weather to make you melt.
So, I’m all about slushes, smoothies, and ice cream these days to help me cool off.
This Snickers no-churn ice cream recipe is perfect for a hot day, and it couldn’t be much easier to make. If you can whip cream, you can mix up this ice cream.
I like to freeze my Snickers bars before I chop them because they don’t melt and are easier to manage. I also top the ice cream with caramel, peanuts, and additional chopped Snickers bars with a little extra oomph.
If you’re looking for a no-churn ice cream that doesn’t use sweetened condensed milk, check out this recipe!
SNICKERS No-Churn Ice Cream Recipe
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 15 bite-sized SNICKERS candy bars chopped, divided
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts optional
- 1-2 tablespoons caramel sauce optional
Place a 6-cup container into the freezer. I've used a 9x5-inch loaf pan and an 8x4-inch loaf pan. Either one works well.
In a large bowl, stir sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and chopped SNICKERS bars together. I reserve 1-2 chopped bars to sprinkle over the top. This is optional. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, beat the whipping cream to stiff peaks.
- Fold 1 cup of the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk mixture.
- Fold in remaining whipped cream.
- Remove container from the freezer, and pour the mixture into the container.
OPTIONAL: Sprinkle remaining chopped SNICKERS bars and chopped nuts over the top. Drizzle with caramel.
Cover pan tightly with plastic wrap, and freeze for at least 6-8 hours, or until firm.