I hope that you’re sitting down. Today’s recipe is not.a.dessert.
There is no caramel or chocolate or marshmallows.
This parfait is a great, quick breakfast or snack.
It’s not very sweet, though, so if you like your parfaits on the sweeter side, you may want to throw in a sugar of some sort (although all of the desserts I’ve eaten lately may just be throwing my tastebuds out of whack).
Strawberry Banana Yogurt Parfait
- 3/4 c . fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 c . milk
- 1/3 c . oats
- 1/4 c . peanut butter
- 1 ½ c . frozen sliced bananas
- 1 c . frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 c . granola
- 1 banana (sliced)
- Combine yogurt, milk, oats, peanut butter, frozen banana, and frozen strawberries in a blender.
- Pulse until it reaches desired consistency.
- Pour half the yogurt into dishes.
- Sprinkle half granola over yogurt.
- Add half of the banana slices.
- Pour remaining yogurt over banana, and top with remaining banana slices and granola.