I’m so excited that it’s time to start grilling again! During the spring and summer, we like to grill out a couple of nights a week. I love it because everything tastes great when you grill it, and there’s so little clean up!
So, in that spirit, I wanted to share this Taco Dip Cheeseburger recipe with you. These cheeseburgers are delicious!
They were inspired by one of my favorite dips, and they have a yummy taco dip filling sandwiched in the middle of the burger.
Then, they’re topped with ranch dressing, pico de gallo, and tortilla strips. So, they have all delicious flavors of creamy, cheesy taco dip but in burger form!
If you’ve tried this taco dip cheeseburger recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
Taco Dip Cheeseburgers
- 1 1/3 lbs . ground beef
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 slices Colby jack cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1/2 tsp . ancho chili powder
- 1/2 tsp . fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp . ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp . ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp . smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp . granulated sugar
- 1/8 tsp . onion powder
- Ranch dressing
- Pico de gallo
- Tortilla strips
- For the burgers, divide meat into 8 equal pieces.
- Shape each piece into a patty. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together spice blend ingredients.
- Add cream cheese to spice blend, and stir until combined.
- Place 1 ounce of cream cheese mix in the center of one of the patties.
- Place another patty on top of cream cheese mixture, and carefully seal patties together, reshaping as needed. Gently flatten patties out a little if necessary.
- Repeat with remaining cream cheese and patties.
- Season patties with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill to your desired level of doneness.
- Toward the end of the cooking time, top each burger with a slice of cheese and allow it to melt.
- To assemble, place lettuce on bottom burger bun.
- Top with cheeseburger, ranch, pico de gallo, and then tortilla stips.