Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
Soft chocolate chocolate chip cookie recipe that's made with pudding.
Servings 40 cookies
- 1 cup butter at room temperature
- 1 ¼ cups brown sugar packed
- 3.4 ounce package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour1
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended.
Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
Stir in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt until just combined.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Drop cookies by 1.5 tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are set and centers are still soft.2
- Be sure to sift or fluff your flour prior to measuring to avoid getting too much flour in the dough. Too much flour will make for a hard, dry cookie.
- Also, the cookies should look soft and slightly underdone when you take them out. This helps to keep the cookies soft.
- Nutrition values are estimates.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 137mg | Potassium: 75mg | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 155IU | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.9mg