Simple 5-ingredient steak marinade. Check out the step-by-step photos and tips above the recipe!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 1/2 cup lite soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar not packed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Montreal Steak seasoning
- 1 clove garlic minced
In a medium bowl, mix ingredients together until well-combined.
Add marinade and steak to resealable container.
Place container in the fridge, and chill until ready to cook.
- The marinade makes enough for about 2 1/2 - 3 pounds of steak.
- I recommend marinating the steak for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
- If you're marinating a thick steak, piercing the steak will help the marinade to flavor the steak.
- I give the baggie a couple squishes to help coat the meat in marinade before chilling.
- Nutrition values are estimates and do not take into account discarded marinade.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 1085mg | Potassium: 65mg | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 0.7mg