Baked Chicken Tenders
These Baked Chicken Tenders are light, crispy and so delicious! A crunchy coating of seasoned Italian breadcrumbs and made without any flour or egg. Perfect for serving with your favorite dipping sauces.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 1/3 pounds chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 425 F. Lightly coat a baking rack with cooking spray. Place rack on rimmed cookie sheet.
Stir together panko, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and black pepper in a shallow dish.
In a separate shallow dish, stir together mayonnaise and mustard.
Dip chicken tenders into mayonnaise mixture and then into panko crumbs, gently pressing the crumbs into the chicken.
Place chicken on rack on baking sheet.
Bake for about 30 minutes, or until chicken registers 165F.
Nutrition values are estimates.
- Make sure to spray your baking rack with cooking spray to stop them sticking and burning.
- I use light mayo to make the chicken tenders lighter but regular mayo will also work.
- I like to use panko breadcrumbs because they're super light and give extra crunch but you can use other homemade or store-bought breadcrumbs.
- Serve these tenders as an entree with veggie sides or as an appetizer or snack with your favorite dipping sauces.
- Leftover chicken tenders can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days or frozen in suitable containers or bags.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 505mg | Potassium: 588mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 65IU | Vitamin C: 1.8mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1.6mg