Want to partner with i heart eating on a project? Great! There are many forms that the partnership can take:
- Food Writing/Recipe Development: Are you looking for a recipe to go along with your product? I love to create new recipes, so let’s work together!
- Brand Ambassador: If you are looking for a blogger to represent your brand, I can be your product ambassador. I can represent your brand through blog posts and/or mentions on social media. I’m also available to travel for your brand.
- Travel: I’m available to represent or accompany brands on trips as a travel/food writer and photographer.
- Giveaways: If you have a product, appliance, etc., that will be of value to my readers or that you believe would be a good fit for i heart eating, please let me know. Please note that I prefer to work for compensation and not in exchange for products. However, if you feel that you have a product that would be a good fit, please feel free to email me.
- Something else? Have another idea you’d like to pitch? I’d love to hear it.
My media kit is available upon request. I look forward to working with you!
To get in touch with me (Kate), you can email me at kate @ ihearteating.com.
The privacy of visitors to ihearteating.com is important to us.
At ihearteating.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit viewalongtheway.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We use third party advertisements on ihearteating.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
DISCLOSURE TO READERS:
I am sometimes compensated for my work with brands and companies and am involved in various other food-related projects. I always disclose those relationships. If there’s no disclosure, I’m just giving a free plug to a company or product that I like. I do not accept payment to publish positive feedback on a product. All opinions in my written posts are entirely my own.