There are two things that everyone needs the day after Thanksgiving (besides a nap and a pair of comfy pants)- an easy-to-make treat and chocolate.
And these Peanut Butter Oreo Cookie Balls are just the thing!
You only need 4 ingredients (5 if you're like me and like everything salty and sweet), and they only take a few minutes of hands-on time.
Best of all, they taste like a peanut buttery Oreo truffle!
Plus, they're a great, easy project to make with family and friends over the holidays.
My kids had a blast making (and eating) these, and they especially enjoyed crushing the Oreos.
In case you'd like to try the original Oreo Cookie Ball recipe, I've included it below, too.
More no-bake treat recipes!
If you’ve tried this peanut butter Oreo cookie ball recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who've made my recipes!
Peanut Butter OREO Cookie Balls
- 1 c . creamy peanut butter
- 36 OREO Cookies finely crushed (about 3 cups )
- 4-4 oz pkgs. semi-sweet baking chocolate melted
- MIX peanut butter and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 1-inch balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Customize it with your own ingredient additions or decorative skills.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.