So, while I’m ready for all of the fall and winter foods, the weather certainly isn’t! This Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip is the perfect dessert for this in-between time.
It has pumpkin and maple along with warm pumpkin pie spices, but it’s also a cool, no-bake dessert. It’s a great way to enjoy a little pumpkin dessert while the weather’s still warm.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
- 8 oz reduced-fat cream cheese softened,
- 1/2 c . pumpkin puree
- 1/4 c . pure maple syrup
- 2 T . brown sugar optional
- 1 T . pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp . vanilla extract
- 1/3 c . mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Beat cream cheese until soft.
- Add pumpkin puree, and beat until combined.
- Add maple syrup and brown sugar, if using. Beat until incorporated.
- Mix in pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
- Cover and chill until ready to use.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips until just before serving.