So, while I’m ready for all of the fall and winter foods, the weather certainly isn’t! This Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip is the perfect dessert for this in-between time.
It has pumpkin and maple along with warm pumpkin pie spices, but it’s also a cool, no-bake dessert. It’s a great way to enjoy a little pumpkin dessert while the weather’s still warm.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
- 8 oz reduced-fat cream cheese softened,
- 1/2 c . pumpkin puree
- 1/4 c . pure maple syrup
- 2 T . brown sugar optional
- 1 T . pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp . vanilla extract
- 1/3 c . mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Beat cream cheese until soft.
- Add pumpkin puree, and beat until combined.
- Add maple syrup and brown sugar, if using. Beat until incorporated.
- Mix in pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
- Cover and chill until ready to use.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips until just before serving.
Love this recipe?
Share your thoughts below and let’s chat! Make sure to connect with me on your favorite social platform below and show me what you made!