When did fall become such a busy time of year? As a kid, I remember all of the to-do around back-to-school, but fall was a fun time. Now, it seems like the back-to-school rush just extends right into the holiday rush.
So, I look for any opportunity to steal a little time back to spend with my family. We like to watch football together when we can. When we get that time, I like to spend it with them and not be hanging out in the kitchen.
Slow cookers are a great way to make busy days easier! These Slow Cooker Korean BBQ Taco Cups are impressive, but they’re so easy to make!
Slow Cooker Korean BBQ Taco Cups
- slow cooker Korean beef*
- 12 Wonton wrappers
- 1/4 cup Shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup Shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons Queso fresco
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place a wonton wrapper in each tin of muffin tin, and gently press in.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Add meat to baked wonton cup and top with shredded cabbage, carrot, queso fresco, and cilantro.