Rich and cream Chocolate Almond Coconut Banana smoothie is made with just 5 simple ingredients and takes just 5 minutes to make. The smoothie is vegan and dairy-free.
As the weather warms up, there's nothing like cooling off with a creamy drink! Smoothies are great way to cool off on a hot day.
Smoothies are also make a great on-the-go meal or healthy snack. If they're replacing a meal, it's important that the smoothie have plenty of good-for-you ingredients in it. And this Chocolate Almond Coconut Banana smoothie does!
- Bananas - You can either freeze the bananas yourself, or you can find frozen sliced bananas in most grocery stores.
- Yogurt alternative - Feel free to use whichever dairy-free yogurt alternative you prefer. If the smoothie doesn't need to be dairy-free, you can use a dairy-based yogurt.
- Almond milk - Use whichever type of almond milk you prefer. I usually use unsweetened.
How to make a chocolate almond coconut banana smoothie
Step 1: Add all of the ingredients to a blender.
Step 2: Blend until smooth and well-combined.
More dairy-free smoothie recipes!
If you’ve tried this chocolate almond coconut banana smoothie recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who've made my recipes!
Chocolate Almond Coconut Banana Smoothie
- 2 bananas peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 2-5.3 ounce containers Dark Chocolate Coconut Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative or similar dairy-free yogurt
- 1 cup almond milk
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon natural almond butter
- In a blender, combine bananas, yogurt alternative, almond milk, oats, and almond butter.
- Blend until smooth and well-combined.
- To make the frozen bananas, I just slice up the peeled bananas and toss them in a freezer bag. Then, just freeze until frozen.
- I top the smoothies with a little bit of sliced almonds and unsweetened toasted coconut chips. It's optional but delicious.
- Nutrition values are estimates.