Rich and cream Chocolate Almond Coconut Banana smoothie is made with just 5 simple ingredients and takes just 5 minutes to make. The smoothie is vegan and dairy-free.
As the weather warms up, there’s nothing like cooling off with a creamy drink! Smoothies are great way to cool off on a hot day.
Smoothies are also make a great on-the-go meal or healthy snack. If they’re replacing a meal, it’s important that the smoothie have plenty of good-for-you ingredients in it. And this Chocolate Almond Coconut Banana smoothie does!
- Bananas – You can either freeze the bananas yourself, or you can find frozen sliced bananas in most grocery stores.
- Yogurt alternative – Feel free to use whichever dairy-free yogurt alternative you prefer. If the smoothie doesn’t need to be dairy-free, you can use a dairy-based yogurt.
- Almond milk – Use whichever type of almond milk you prefer. I usually use unsweetened.
How to make a chocolate almond coconut banana smoothie
Step 1: Add all of the ingredients to a blender.
Step 2: Blend until smooth and well-combined.
More dairy-free smoothie recipes!
If you’ve tried this chocolate almond coconut banana smoothie recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes!
Chocolate Almond Coconut Banana Smoothie
- 2 bananas peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 2-5.3 ounce containers Dark Chocolate Coconut Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative or similar dairy-free yogurt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon natural almond butter
- In a blender, combine bananas, yogurt alternative, almond milk, oats, and almond butter.
- Blend until smooth and well-combined.
- To make the frozen bananas, I just slice up the peeled bananas and toss them in a freezer bag. Then, just freeze until frozen.
- I top the smoothies with a little bit of sliced almonds and unsweetened toasted coconut chips. It’s optional but delicious.
- Nutrition values are estimates.
Love this recipe?
Share your thoughts below and let’s chat! Make sure to connect with me on your favorite social platform below and show me what you made!