As the weather warms up, there’s nothing like cooling off with a creamy drink!
I like to have smoothies during the spring and summer because it gets so hot here. It’s not unusual for us to have 90+ degree weather as early as March, and all that heat tastes a toll. Because of the heat there are a lot of days when I’d rather drink a smoothie than have a meal . Other days, I may have a long stretch in between meals and drink a smoothie to help get me through.
When I do that, I want to make sure that the smoothie has plenty of good-for-you ingredients in it. And this Chocolate Almond Coconut Banana smoothie does!
More dairy-free smoothie recipes!
If you’ve tried this chocolate almond coconut banana smoothie recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
Chocolate Almond Coconut Banana Smoothie
- 2 bananas (peeled, sliced, and frozen)
- 2-5.3 ounce containers Dark Chocolate Coconut Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon natural almond butter
- In a blender, combine bananas, yogurt alternative, almond milk, oats, and almond butter.
- Blend until smooth and well-combined.