Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies are super soft chocolate chocolate chip cookies. These chocolate chip cookies are made with pudding so they’re soft and stay soft!
If there’s one thing that my kids can’t get enough of, it’s cookies.
Crunchy cookies have been growing on me, but my kids will take a nice, soft cookie any day. These chocolate chocolate chip pudding cookies are just the sort of soft cookies that they love. Not only are these chocolate chocolate chip cookies soft, but they actually stay soft.
So, they’re perfect for lunch boxes, pot lucks, or any other time when you need to make cookies ahead of time and still have them taste great later on.
More chocolate chip cookies with pudding!
More chocolate cookie recipes!
If you’ve tried this chocolate chocolate chip pudding cookie recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar packed
- 3.4 ounce package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour mixture until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies by 1.5 tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are set and centers are still soft.