Halloween Candy Bark recipe is an easy Halloween dessert that doesn’t require any decorating skills. Also a great way to use leftover Halloween candy.
Today is kind of a big day for me. Today, I’m going on a local TV show to do a cooking segment. I’m really excited and a little nervous, but mainly I’m excited!
This Halloween Candy Bark is the recipe that I’ll be sharing on there. This bark is a fun and easy way to make something festive for Halloween, but it doesn’t require any decorating skills.
Tips For Making Halloween Candy Bark
One of the great things about this recipe is how flexible it is.
- I use semisweet chocolate chips for the base, but you could use bittersweet if you would like more of a dark chocolate flavor to the bark.
- You can use pretty much any combination of chocolaty candies that you’d like to use. I went with a peanut/peanut butter theme, but, really, whatever works.
- Don’t be afraid of the pretzels. They add a nice crunch, and the little bit of salt helps to break up all of the sweetness.
- You could also use peanuts or any other chopped nut if you prefer.
More Recipes That Use Candy
If you’ve tried this Halloween candy bark recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes!
Halloween Candy Bark
- 1 lb . semisweet chocolate chips (about 2-2/3 c.)
- 1 ½ c . pretzel pieces
- 1 c . chopped Snickers bars
- 1 c . Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Minis
- 3 oz . white chocolate almond bark
- 1 c . Reese's Pieces or M&Ms (The M&M White Chocolate Candy Corn flavor has great Halloween colors)
- Line a 15x11-inch rimmed cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Using a double boiler, melt chocolate chips.
- Spread melted chocolate in the bottom of the prepared cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle pretzels, Snickers, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Minis over the chocolate
- Melt white chocolate almond bark using a double boiler.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over the candy and pretzels.
- Sprinkle Reese's Pieces or M&Ms over white chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes, or until set.
- Break into irregular pieces, and enjoy!