I absolutely love these Harvest Oatmeal Raisin Bran Muffins!
Seriously. I wish I could adequately convey how fantastic I think they are. It might sound strange to be totally in love with bran muffins, but they really are that good.
I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve made these muffins. When I don’t feel well or just want some easy comfort food, these harvest oatmeal raisin bran muffins are one of my go-tos.
So, do yourself a favor, and give these muffins a try!
More Muffin Recipes!
If you’ve tried this oatmeal raisin bran muffin recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes!
Harvest Oatmeal Raisin Bran Muffins
- 1 ½ cups low-fat milk
- 3/4 cup plain (nonfat Greek yogurt)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 cups Raisin Bran cereal
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (, packed)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried apples (, in small pieces)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts ((optional))
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar ((optional))
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease 2 12-cup muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, stir together milk, yogurt, and oil.
- Stir in cereal, and let stand for 5-10 minutes to soften.
- Stir in sugars until combined.
- Add eggs, and stir until incorporated.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir until just combined.
- Stir in dried cranberries and apples.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- If using, sprinkle nuts and sugar evenly over muffin batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until muffins spring back when lightly touched.
- Cool in pan for 5-10 minutes before removing.