Cinnamon swirl bundt cake has rich cinnamon cake swirled with sweet vanilla cake in this easy homemade marble cake recipe!
This time of year, it’s all about pumpkin spice, but there are so many other great fall flavors!
Warm spices, especially cinnamon, are perfect for the chilly fall weather.
This cinnamon swirl bundt cake combines brown sugar cinnamon batter and sweet vanilla batter in one yummy cake.
This swirl technique is easy, and it makes for a cake with nice clean swirls throughout the batter.
The cake itself is a little bit more dense – sort of a cross between a light and fluffy cake and a pound cake. It tastes like a cinnamon crumb cake with the crumb topping swirled into the cake instead of baked on top.
This cinnamon swirl bundt cake makes a perfect fall dessert, and it’s a must-try for anyone who likes cinnamon.
More swirl bundt cakes!
Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Cake
- 3 cups cake flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter at room temperature
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour a 10-15-cup Bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cake flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat together butter, sugar, and yogurt until well-combined.
- Stir in vanilla until combined.
- Add eggs one at time, mixing well after each addition.
- On low, stir in flour mixture until just incorporated.
- Stir in milk until combined.
In a separate large bowl, stir together 2 ½ cups of the batter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and milk until well-combined.
- Using a 1/4-cup measuring cup, drop two scoops of plain batter into prepared bundt pan.
- Drop one scoop of cinnamon swirl batter on top of plain batter.
Continue to alternate between plain and cinnamon swirl batters until both batters are gone.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool cake in the pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Invert the cake onto wire rack, and cool completely.