I love a good crock pot recipe. One that doesn’t take lots of prep and doesn’t call for a million ingredients.
Most importantly, one that ends with delicious food. This, my friends, is one of those recipes.
This Crock Pot Balsamic Beef Recipe takes less than five minutes to put together. The recipe calls for a fair amount of balsamic vinegar, but the long cooking time really mellows it out.
What to serve with balsamic beef
This juicy beef that is delicious served over egg noodles, rice, or potatoes.
How to freeze crock pot balsamic beef
This recipe also makes a great freezer meal. If you’d like to make it ahead of time, simply add everything to a freezer-safe container (I use a gallon freezer bag).
Squeeze as much air out as possible, and then you can freeze it for up to three months.
When you’re ready to use it, simply thaw in the fridge, and then cook as directed.
More slow cooker beef recipes!
If you’ve tried this crock pot balsamic beef recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
Crock Pot Balsamic Beef Recipe
Tender crock pot balsamic beef is an easy dinner recipe
- 3 pounds boneless chuck roast
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup beef broth or stock
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke optional
- Place roast in crockpot.
- Sprinkle roast with salt.
- In a small bowl, stir together broth, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke (if using).
- Pour the broth mixture around the roast.
- Cover, and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Shred beef with two forks, and return to crockpot.
- Continue cooking for an additional 30-60 minutes.
- To freeze: Add everything to a freezer-safe container (I use a gallon freezer bag). Squeeze as much air out as possible. Then, you can freeze it for up to three months. When you're ready to use it, simply thaw in the fridge, and then cook as directed.
- Nutrition values are estimates.