Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad is packed with protein, crunchy almonds and celery, and sweet dried cranberries for the perfect crunchy, creamy, lunch or dinner.Make-ahead meals are my just about my favorite thing right now.
Things have been pretty busy around our house lately, and I love being about to make something like this Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad when I have a few minutes.
And, really, a few minutes is all that this chicken salad takes to make.The easiest way that I've found to cook the chicken is simply to boil it. Sometimes I'll cook it, and then toss it back into the fridge to chill so that it's easier to chop up. I'm sure you could also use rotisserie chicken if you wanted to make it even easier on yourself.
Then, just let it sit for at least a few hours in the fridge to give the flavors some time to really develop.
More recipes that use Greek yogurt!
- Individual Greek Yogurt Cheesecakes
- Greek Yogurt Blueberry Muffins
If you’ve tried this Greek yogurt chicken salad recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who've made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad
- ⅔ c . plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp . cider vinegar
- 1 tsp . poppy seeds
- ½ tsp . dried rosemary
- ¼ tsp . onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 c . cubed cooked chicken
- 1 c . chopped celery
- ½ c . dried cranberries
- ¼ c . sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, vinegar, poppy seeds, rosemary, onion powder, and salt and pepper.
- Stir in chicken, celery, cranberries, and almonds.
- This is best served chilled and after it's had a chance to sit for a few hours.