Loaded Sour Cream Dip is an easy appetizer dip recipe that takes sour cream and adds in plenty of flavor for a delicious chip dip!The big game is coming up this weekend! Are you ready?
My family loves to watch football, and this is the first year that my seven year-old is really excited to watch the game.
Honestly, I think he's just as excited about the snacks as he is about the game. When it comes to snacks for the big game, I like to make easy, make ahead recipes so that I can watch the game, too.
This Loaded Sour Cream Dip is just such a recipe. It's made from a few simple ingredients, and it tastes great with chips.
One of the great things about this dip is that it tastes better the longer it rests. So, you can make it the day before the game, and then just grab it when you're ready.
More dip recipes!
If you’ve tried this loaded sour cream dip recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who've made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
Loaded Sour Cream Dip
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- Mix sour cream and cream cheese together until well-combined.
- Fold in cheese, bacon, ranch seasoning mix, and chives.
- Taste, and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Cover, and chill for at least an hour. The longer you let it sit, the more the flavors will meld.
- Take out the dip 15-20 minutes before serving to let it soften.
- Serve with thick/sturdy potato chips.