Graham cereal, popcorn, and chocolate chips are held together by gooey marshmallows in this easy S’mores Popcorn Ball treat!
This time of year seems to be the time for popcorn balls. Maybe it’s all of the upcoming Halloween parties. Whatever the reason, it’s definitely that time of year!
These S’mores Popcorn Balls are more like a rice krispies treat meets a traditional popcorn ball. They have gooey, buttery marshmallow holding all of the other good stuff together. They’re super easy to make, and they taste great!
S'mores Popcorn Balls
Graham cereal, popcorn, and chocolate chips are held together by gooey marshmallows in this easy treat!
- 1 bag natural microwave popcorn
- 1/4 c. butter
- 10 oz. bag mini marshmallows
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 c. mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Pop popcorn according to package directions; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter.
- Continue cooking until butter begins to turn golden brown.
- Add marshmallows, and stir constantly until marshmallows have melted.
- Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla.
- Add popcorn and Golden Grahams, and fold into marshmallow mixture.
- When mixture is cool enough to handle, lightly spray your hands with nonstick cooking spray.
- Scoop about 1 cup of the popcorn mixture and smoosh it into a ball.
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, and gently press them into the popcorn ball.
- Place on a sheet of waxed paper, parchment paper, or silicone baking mat to cool.
*Nutrition facts are estimates.
Want even more popcorn ball recipes?