How is it already December?!
I love this time of year with all of its holiday fun! One of the traditions that I look forward to every year is making Christmas cookies.
That was one of the things on our to-do list every year while I was growing up.
We would get out all of the old Christmas movies and make big batches of Christmas cookies.When it comes to Christmas cookies, it’s hard to beat a good sugar cookie.
These Sugar Cookie Donut Muffins are a perfectly acceptable way to enjoy cookies for breakfast without actually eating cookies for breakfast.
They are moist and fluffy and are topped with a sweet vanilla frosting.
They’re the delicious cross between a cookie and a cake donut and a muffin.
My son declared these one of his favorite treats and immediately asked when I could make these again.
More donut muffin recipes!
- Pumpkin Donut Muffins
- Eggnog Donut Muffins
Sugar Cookie Donut Muffin Recipe
Sugar Cookie Donut Muffins
- 2 c . all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp . baking powder
- 1/2 tsp . salt
- 1/2 c . granulated sugar
- 1 c . International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie
- 1/4 c . buttermilk
- 1/4 c . vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp . vanilla extract
- 3/4 c . powdered sugar
- 2-3 T . International Delight Sugar Cookie
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 36 mini muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together sugar, International Delight, buttermilk, and vegetable oil until well-combined.
- Whisk in egg and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture, and whisk in until just combined.
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until muffins spring back when lightly touched.
- Let them cool in pan until room temperature.
- Once the donut muffins have cooled, stir together the powdered sugar and International Delight until well-combined.
- Dip the tops of the cooled muffins in icing.
- Top with sprinkles.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of WhiteWave Foods. The opinions and text are all mine.