It’s time to break out the no-bake recipes! With the weather warming up, I start to make a lot more recipes that don’t require turning the oven on – like this Cherry Cheesecake Dip.
It’s also perfect for taking along to get-togethers because you can make it when you have a few extra minutes, and then you can toss it in the fridge until you’re ready.
Best of all, it tastes great! The cheesecake filling is light and fluffy and rich and creamy.
It’s all of the good parts of cheesecake without all of the work.
The creamy cheesecake filling is topped with cherry pie filling for a sweet/tart bit of fruit-y goodness.
I like to use Greek yogurt cream cheese in this recipe. It has more protein than regular cream cheese, and I’ve found that it tastes and acts like regular cream cheese in recipes.
If you prefer, you can use regular or 1/3-less fat cream cheese instead. However, I don’t recommend using fat-free cream cheese in this recipe.
Check out this video to see just how simple it is to make this dip!
If you’ve tried this cherry cheesecake dip recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
Cherry Cheesecake Dip
Cherry Cheesecake Dip is an easy, creamy dessert dip.
- 8 ounce Greek yogurt cream cheese softened
- 10 ounce non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- Beat together cream cheese and nondairy whipped topping until well-combined.
- Mix in Greek yogurt and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Spread into a dish.
Top with cherry pie filling.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels, or other desired dippers.
*If you can't find Greek yogurt cream cheese, regular or reduced-fat (not fat-free) will work!
**Nutrition facts are estimated.