This post was created in partnership with Lucky Leaf. However, as always, all opinions are my own.
It’s time to break out the no-bake recipes! With the weather warming up, I start to make a lot more recipes that don’t require turning the oven on – like this Cherry Cheesecake Dip.
It’s also perfect for taking along to get-togethers because you can make it when you have a few extra minutes, and then you can toss it in the fridge until you’re ready.
Best of all, it tastes great! The cheesecake filling is light and fluffy and rich and creamy.
It’s all of the good parts of cheesecake without all of the work.
The creamy cheesecake filling is topped with Lucky Leaf Premium Cherry Pie Filling for a sweet/tart bit of fruit-y goodness.
I like to use Greek yogurt cream cheese in this recipe. It has more protein than regular cream cheese, and I’ve found that it tastes and acts like regular cream cheese in recipes. If you prefer, you can use regular or 1/3-less fat cream cheese instead. However, I don’t recommend using fat-free cream cheese in this recipe.
Not only is it no-bake, it’s also incredibly easy to make. Check out this video to see just how simple it is to make this dip!
Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- 8 oz. Greek yogurt cream cheese softened
- 10 oz. non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 c. plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c. fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 21 oz. can Lucky Leaf Premium Cherry Pie Filling
- Beat together cream cheese and nondairy whipped topping until well-combined.
- Mix in Greek yogurt and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Spread into a dish.
- Top with Lucky Leaf pie filling.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels, or other desired dippers.
If you can't find Greek yogurt cream cheese, regular or reduced-fat (not fat-free) will work!