It’s that time of year! The weather is getting warmer, the days are getting longer, and people are starting to think about getting in shape for the summer.
A lot has happened over the last few months (birthdays, the holidays, etc.), but I never felt like I had to miss out on anything because I was on a “diet”.
Instead, it’s been a lot about making choices and changes. One of the changes that I’ve made has been to try to come up with recipes that are similar to recipes that I used to enjoy but in lighter form.
This Strawberry Pretzel Fluff recipe takes the main things that I enjoyed about Strawberry Pretzel Salad – the creaminess, the sweet strawberries, and the salty/crunchy pretzels – and combines them in a lighter, easier-to-make dessert.
Since it’s so easy to toss together, and it’s no-bake. It’s also a perfect summer dessert.
It’s also a great option for those busy summer days because it just takes a few minutes to make, and you can just let it chill until you’re ready to serve it.
More Weight Watchers-Friendly Recipes
If you’ve tried this strawberry pretzel fluff recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes!
Strawberry Pretzel Fluff
- 8 ounce container non-dairy whipped topping (I used TruWhip.)
- 10 ounce package mini marshmallows
- 2 cups plain (nonfat Greek yogurt)
- 3 cup strawberries, (quartered)
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks, (broken)
- In a large bowl, mix together whipped topping, marshmallows, and Greek yogurt until well-combined.
- Toss in strawberries and pretzels. If you want the pretzels to stay crunchy, wait to add until just before serving.
- Cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.