It’s that time of year! The weather is getting warmer, the days are getting longer, and people are starting to think about getting in shape for the summer.
A lot has happened over the last few months (birthdays, the holidays, etc.), but I never felt like I had to miss out on anything because I was on a “diet”.
Instead, it’s been a lot about making choices and changes. One of the changes that I’ve made has been to try to come up with recipes that are similar to recipes that I used to enjoy but in lighter form.
This Strawberry Pretzel Fluff recipe takes the main things that I enjoyed about Strawberry Pretzel Salad – the creaminess, the sweet strawberries, and the salty/crunchy pretzels – and combines them in a lighter, easier-to-make dessert.
Since it’s so easy to toss together, and it’s no-bake. It’s also a perfect summer dessert.
It’s also a great option for those busy summer days because it just takes a few minutes to make, and you can just let it chill until you’re ready to serve it.
More Weight Watchers-Friendly Recipes
If you’ve tried this strawberry pretzel fluff recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes!
Strawberry Pretzel Fluff
- 8 ounce container non-dairy whipped topping I used TruWhip.
- 10 ounce package mini marshmallows
- 2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 cup strawberries, quartered
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks, broken
- In a large bowl, mix together whipped topping, marshmallows, and Greek yogurt until well-combined.
- Toss in strawberries and pretzels. If you want the pretzels to stay crunchy, wait to add until just before serving.
- Cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Love this recipe?
Share your thoughts below and let’s chat! Make sure to connect with me on your favorite social platform below and show me what you made!