Slow Cooker Chicken Frito Chili is an easy chicken crock pot chili recipe that’s made with healthy ingredients and requires almost no prep work.
One of the greatest things about slow cooker meals is how easy they can be.
This slow cooker chicken Frito chili doesn’t require much prep work. It only takes about 10 minutes to get everything into the crock pot.
Then, just let it cook! The chili is tasty and filling, and it makes a great dinner recipe. This chili also reheats well.
If you’ve tried this slow cooker chicken Frito chili recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
Slow Cooker Chicken Frito Chili
Slow Cooker Chicken Frito Chili is an easy chicken crock pot chili recipe that's made with healthy ingredients and requires almost no prep work.
- 2-10 ounce cans Ro-tel drained
- 15 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 15 ounce can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chopped white or yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup frozen corn thawed
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro minced
- Frito corn chips
- Shredded cheese
Stir Ro-tel, tomatoes, beans, onion, garlic, cumin, chile powder, and oregano together in a slow cooker. I use a 5 quart.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, and add to slow cooker.
Cover, and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours.
- Remove chicken, and shred into large pieces.
Return shredded chicken and corn to slow cooker, and stir in.
Cook until heated through, about 30 minutes.
Serve topped with cilantro, Fritos, and shredded cheese.
*Nutrition facts are estimates.