Easy peach crumble recipe! This simple peach crumble has a juicy peach filling topped with a buttery brown sugar crumble topping.
Fresh peaches don’t need much embellishment to be a great dessert.
This Peach Crumble is a simple dessert that’s homey and comforting and really lets the peaches shine.
It has a juicy, bubbly peach filling topped with a buttery brown sugar crumble.
It’s great as-is, and it’s also fantastic topped with a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream.
What is peach crumble?
Peach crumble has a juicy peach filling topped with a buttery brown sugar topping.
It’s similar to a peach crisp except that crisps have oats in the topping.
How to make peach crumble
Add the sliced peaches, lemon juice, flour, and sugar to a bowl.
Toss to combine.
Pour the peaches into the baking dish.
To make the crumble, whisk the dry ingredients together in a medium bowl.
Whisk in the melted butter to make a dough.
You can either drop the dough as-is or press it together to form larger crumbles.
Bake until the peaches are bubbly and juicy.
- You can adjust the amount of sugar in the filling based on your tastes and how ripe the peaches are.
- If you have very ripe peaches and don’t like very sweet desserts, you even can omit the sugar in the filling.
- I slice the peaches between 1/4-inch and 1/2-inch thick. This allows them to cook down without turning to mush as they bake.
- If you like larger crumbles, press the topping to form larger sized pieces.
What to serve with this dish
It can be served
- with sweetened whipped cream or
- with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
How long will this keep?
This crumble will keep for 2-3 days.
However, it’s best eaten the day that it’s made.
More peach recipes!
- Fresh Peach Cake
- Peach Butter Recipe
- Peach Cobbler Loaf Cake
If you’ve tried this recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes!
You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
- 7 cups peeled sliced peaches
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar1
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, toss together peaches, sugar, flour, and lemon juice.
- Pour peaches into a 7x11-inch (or similar sized) baking dish
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, sugars, cinnamon, and salt.
- Stir in butter to form a dough.
- Drop pieces of dough over the peached.
- Bake for 25-40 minutes, or until peaches are hot and bubbly.
- You can use more or less sugar depending on how ripe your peaches are.
- Nutrition values are estimates.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Share it with me on Instagram @i_heart_eating and follow on Youtube @katedean and Pinterest @katedean for more!
Love this recipe?
Share your thoughts below and let’s chat! Make sure to connect with me on your favorite social platform below and show me what you made!
Comments & Reviews
I made this recipe for our family 4th of July celebration and I took a clean dish home. Thanks for the wonderful recipe!