California Club Croissant Sandwich recipe is an easy lunch or dinner croissant sandwich recipe with 2 types of cheese and 3 kinds of lunch meat in one flavorful sandwich!
This is a paid conversation written by me on behalf of Sargento®. The opinions and texts are all mine.
Summer is in full swing here! We’re facing a crazy heat wave, which, when you live in Arizona, is saying something! And the last thing that I feel like doing when it’s 120 out is cooking anything on the hot stove.
One of my family’s favorite no cook meals is sandwiches. Everyone likes them because they can choose what goes into their sandwich and make it just the way they want.
My older daughter’s favorite thing to do is to have a picnic with our sandwiches. Since it’s so nice in the winter, spring, and fall here, we have our picnics outside during those seasons.
Summer means grilling outside but picnics indoors. We just toss a blanket on the floor, and we’re ready to go!
One of the awesome things about sandwiches is how easy they are to make. Since we make a lot of sandwiches and grill a lot of burgers, we always keep basics like sliced cheese on hand.
Since it’s already sliced, it makes prep that much easier, and there are a ton of varieties that can be used in any number of sandwiches.
These California Club Croissant Sandwiches have two types cheese – Baby Swiss and Sharp Cheddar, along with three types of lunch meat, bacon, avocado, lettuce, and tomato for one flavor-packed sandwich.
They’re perfect picnic sandwiches! These croissant sandwiches make a really easy lunch or dinner. Just stack and go!
More easy sandwich recipes!
If you’ve tried this California club croissant sandwich recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
California Club Croissant Sandwich
- 2 sandwich-sized croissants
- 2 slices Sargento® Sharp Cheddar Sliced Cheese
- 2 oz . smoked chicken deli meat
- 2 oz . smoked ham deli meat
- 2 oz . smoked turkey deli meat
- 2 slices Sargento® Baby Swiss Sliced Cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 1/2 sliced tomato
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 2 pieces leaf lettuce
- Slice each croissant horizontally.
- Layer one slice Sargento® Sharp Cheddar Sliced Cheese on each croissant.
- Top with layers of chicken, ham, and turkey.
- Add one slice Sargento® Baby Swiss Sliced Cheese over meat.
- Top with each sandwich with bacon, 1/4 tomato slices, 1/4 avocado slices, and a piece of lettuce.
- Spread top of croissant with mayo and mustard.
- Place top piece croissant over lettuce.
- Cut diagonally to serve.