This Grape Salad recipe is deceptively simple. Even though there’s not much to it, it’s so delicious! It’s also really easy to throw together and is really refreshing.
Since you can make it ahead of time, this is a great barbecue or potluck side dish. I always like to take something that I can make when I have the time rather than having to scramble to get it together last minute.
One note – if you’re going to make it ahead of time, wait until just before serving it to add the pecans so they don’t lose their crunch.
More easy salad recipes!
If you’ve tried this grape salad recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
- 4 lbs . red or green seedless grapes (or a combination of the two)
- 8 oz . plain (non-fat Greek yogurt)
- 8 oz . reduced-fat cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 c . granulated sugar
- 1 tsp . vanilla
- 1/4 c . brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 c . chopped pecans
- Wash grapes, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt, cream cheese, granulated sugar, and vanilla together.
- Fold in grapes.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and pecans on top.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use.