This Grape Salad recipe is deceptively simple. Even though there’s not much to it, it’s so delicious! It’s also really easy to throw together and is really refreshing.
Since you can make it ahead of time, this is a great barbecue or potluck side dish. I always like to take something that I can make when I have the time rather than having to scramble to get it together last minute.
One note – if you’re going to make it ahead of time, wait until just before serving it to add the pecans so they don’t lose their crunch.
- 4 lbs . red or green seedless grapes or a combination of the two
- 8 oz . plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 8 oz . reduced-fat cream cheese softened
- 1/4 c . granulated sugar
- 1 tsp . vanilla
- 1/4 c . brown sugar packed
- 1/4 c . chopped pecans
- Wash grapes, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt, cream cheese, granulated sugar, and vanilla together.
- Fold in grapes.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and pecans on top.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use.