Cannoli Dip recipe makes an incredibly rich and creamy dessert dip with just 6 simple ingredients and 5 minutes of prep! Sometimes, I’m all about complicated desserts. It can be relaxing to go into the kitchen and spend time making some fabulous dessert. Other times, though, it’s all about making something quick and easy that’s still super tasty. This Cannoli Dip is just such a recipe.
It’s creamy and sweet (not too sweet, though) and has awesome flavor. It also has a great combination of textures with the creamy dip and crunchy waffle cone chip dippers.
This cannoli dip is also a great make-ahead dessert option because it gets better as it sits (check out the note below for more info).
Cannoli Dip Recipe
- 1 c. ricotta cheese not fat-free
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened (not fat-free)
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. almond extract optional
- 1/2 c. mini semisweet chocolate chips divided
- Chopped pistachios optional
- Waffle cone pieces
- In a medium bowl, beat ricotta cheese and cream together until well-combined.
- Mix in powdered sugar and extracts until incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips, reserving 1 tablespoon to sprinkle over the dip before serving.
- If desired, you can also top with chopped pistachios just before serving.
- Chill any leftovers.