Fresh Corn Salsa is a simple Tex Mex appetizer that’s made with fresh corn, jalapeños, and other fresh ingredients. This easy salsa makes a great appetizer or topping for tacos or burritos.
I love Mexican food! There is a local chain that has great Tex Mex. Honestly, I would eat there almost every night if I could.
They make their own tortillas, and they have yummy (reasonably priced) food.I like pretty much everything about the restaurant.
The only thing that it’s missing is the corn salsa.Fresh Corn Salsa (not sure why it’s “salsa”) is delicious in its simplicity. Since there are so few ingredients, it’s key to use really fresh produce.
It only takes a few minutes to throw together and doesn’t require any cooking, which makes it a great, summer-y choice. It is delicious in burritos, on salads, or just eaten with chips.
More Tex Mex recipes!
If you’ve tried this fresh corn salsa recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
Fresh Corn Salsa
- 2 ears fresh sweet corn
- 1 jalepeño* (finely diced)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic (finely minced)
- pinches Couple salt
- Remove kernels from ears of corn.
- In a medium bowl, toss together corn kernels, jalapeño, onion, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, and salt.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.