Funfetti rice krispies treats are an easy, 5-ingredient dessert! This quick, no-bake dessert takes just minutes to make.
Funfetti rice krispies treats are a fun and festive no-bake treat. This tasty twist on rice krispies treats makes cake batter-flavored treats that are full of colorful sprinkles.
The rice krispies treats are perfect for anything from birthdays to barbecues, and since they take just 15 minutes to make, you can whip them up whenever a craving strikes.
How to make funfetti rice krispies
Step 1: Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan with pan spray. Set aside.
Step 2: Combine the marshmallows and butter in a large pot. Heat over low heat, stirring the entire time, until the marshmallows have melted.
Step 3: Remove from heat.
Step 4: Stir in the extract, Rice Krispies, and sprinkles into the marshmallow mixtures.
Step 5: Pour the mixture into the pan and spread it out in an even layer.
Tip >> You can use either your hands or a rubber spatula to spread the rice krispies treats out. If the mixture sticks to your hand, you can spray them with some non-stick spray.
Step 6: Cut the rice krispies into squares and enjoy.
- Marshmallows: Regular marshmallows or mini marshmallows will work in this recipe.
- Flavoring: You can use vanilla extract in place of the cake batter flavoring if you prefer. If you use vanilla extract, the rice krispies treats won’t have as much cake flavor.
- Sprinkles: I like to use Betty Crocker rainbow sprinkles because they don’ t bleed. However, feel free to use a different type of sprinkle to match the holiday or occasion.
Store the rice krispies treats in an airtight container at room temperature for up to three days or in the fridge for up to five days.
More rice krispies treats recipes!
If you’ve tried this funfetti rice krispies treat recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes!
Funfetti Rice Krispies Treats
- 10 ounces marshmallows
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon cake batter flavoring
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan with pan spray. Set aside.
- Combine the 10 ounces marshmallows and ¼ cup butter in a large pot.
- Heat over low heat, stirring the entire time, until the marshmallows have melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the 1 teaspoon cake batter flavoring, 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal, and 1 cup rainbow sprinkles into the marshmallow mixtures.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and spread it out in an even layer. If the mixture sticks to your hand, you can spray them with some non-stick spray.
- Cut the rice krispies into squares and enjoy.
- Marshmallows: Either regular marshmallows or mini marshmallows will work.
- Sprinkles: Feel free to use your favorite type of sprinkle. I like to use Betty Crocker rainbow sprinkles because they don’t bleed.
- Nutrition values are estimates.
Love this recipe?
Share your thoughts below and let’s chat! Make sure to connect with me on your favorite social platform below and show me what you made!