Easy no-bake Golden Grahams s'mores are made with cereal, marshmallows, & chocolate chips and take less than 15 minutes to make.
Especially when the s'mores recipe is super easy and super tasty. And these Golden Graham s'mores are both.
They take less than 15 minutes to make, and they've got plenty of ooey gooey s'mores goodness.
They're a quick and easy way to bring the goodness of s'mores indoors!
How to make Golden Graham s'mores
In a large pot over low heat, melt the butter most of the way.
Add 16 ounces of mini marshmallows, and continue to cook until marshmallows have completely melted. Stir the mixture regularly.
Remove from heat. Stir in 8 cups of cereal until the cereal is coated with melted marshmallow.
Add the remaining 5 ounces of marshmallows and ½ cup of the mini semisweet chocolate chips. Toss to combine.
Pour the cereal treats into a greased 9x13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup cereal and ¼ cup mini chocolate chips.
Press into pan, and let it cool to room temperature before cutting.
Tip: If the cereal mixture is sticking to your hands, try lightly spritzing your hands with nonstick baking spray.
How long will they keep?
These cereal bars will keep for up to 4 days, covered, at room temperature. They are best eaten within 1-2 days after making them.
However, if you live in a humid area, you may find that the bars soften faster. I've had good luck with loosely covering the bars with a paper towel to help keep them fresh longer.
More cereal treat recipes!
If you’ve tried this Golden Graham s'mores recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who've made my recipes!
Golden Graham S'mores
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 21 ounces mini marshmallows divided
- 8 ¼ cups Golden Grahams cereal divided
- ¾ cup mini semisweet chocolate chips divided
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter most of the way.
- Add 16 ounces marshmallows, and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in 8 cups cereal until combined.
- Add remaining 5 ounces marshmallows and ½ cup mini semisweet chocolate chips, and stir to combine.
- Press cereal into baking dish.1
- Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup cereal and ¼ cup mini chocolate chips.
- Let cool to room temperature before cutting and serving.
- If you're having trouble with the cereal sticking to your hands, lightly spritz them with nonstick baking spray.
- Nutrition values are estimates.