Simple, 4-ingredient s’mores no bake cookies are an easy, no bake summer treat! This easy cookie recipe is a great way to enjoy no bake s’mores cookies without turning on the oven!
I am a sucker for s’mores anything! These s’mores no bake cookies are one of the easiest, tastiest ways to satisfy the s’mores craving.
Whole wheat crackers may seem like a strange choice instead of the usual graham cracker, but they’re perfect in these cookies. The whole wheat crackers are slightly sweet, which is perfect with the super sweet marshmallow fluff and chocolate coating.
The whole wheat crackers are also sturdy enough to hold up to the chocolate dip. So you don’t end up with a soggy cookie mess.
How to make s’mores no bake cookies
There are two ways that you can make these cookies. If you like more marshmallow to cookie ration, I suggest making the cookies open-faced.
For the open-faced cookie, it’s cracker, marshmallow, and chocolate (below left).
Second, you could make a cookie sandwich. The cookie sandwich is cracker, marshmallow, cracker, and chocolate (below right).
Tips for making s’mores no bake cookies
- If you are going to make sandwiches, use less marshmallow filling in between the cookies. More filling makes the top cookie want to slide off.
- If you’re making an open-faced cookie, feel free to add a generous dollop of marshmallow creme on the cracker.
- Setting the cookie on a fork works well to dip the cookies in chocolate.
- If you’re half-dipping the cookie in chocolate, feel free to just hold the un-dipped half and dip away!
- I end up with a few cookies that stick to the rack when I remove them. You can give the rack a quick spritz of baking spray, or just reach underneath the baking rack and push up on the cookie. They’ll usually pop right off.
More s’mores recipes!
If you’ve tried this s’mores no bake cookie recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
S'mores No Bake Cookies
Simple, 4-ingredient s'mores no bake cookies are an easy, no bake summer treat!
- 7 ounce package Carr's Whole Wheat Crackers or similar cracker*
- 4 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 4 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- Places crackers on a cooling rack set on a rimmed backing sheet.
- Top each cracker with about a tablespoon of marshmallow fluff.
- Place baking sheet in freezer, and let freeze for 10 minutes.
- Toward the end of the freezing time, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil together in a microwave-safe bowl. For me, this takes about a minute.
- Stir to combine melted chocolate and coconut oil.
- Dip the top or entire cookie in chocolate.
- Place on cooling rack.
- Place tray with cooling rack in the freezer, and let freeze 10 minutes.
- Move to fridge, and continue to cool until ready to serve.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.
*I don't recommend subbing a sweet graham cracker for this recipe.
**Nutrition values are estimates.
Nutrition facts per serving (1cookie)
Slightly adapted from ATK.