This Greek Pasta Salad recipe is easy to make, is loaded with plenty of flavor. Includes directions to make a simple homemade dressing.
I love pasta salads! They’re just great, easy sides, and you can make almost any flavor combo into a yummy pasta salad.
One of my favorite pasta salads, though, is this Greek Pasta Salad. The flavors are really light and refreshing, which is nice during the summer heat.
The dressing portion of the salad makes enough for a lightly dressed pasta salad. If you like a more heavily dressed salad, I would suggest doubling that portion of the recipe.
This recipe is also really easy to customize, so feel free to add or subtract ingredients according to your taste.
How to make Greek pasta salad
Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
While the pasta is cooking, chop the vegetables.
When the pasta is finished cooking, drain and rinse with cool water.
In a medium bowl, whisk dressing ingredients together.
Add the cooked pasta and chopped vegetables to a large bowl, and toss together.
Pour the dressing over the pasta salad, and toss to coat.
Sprinkle with feta cheese, and serve at room temperature or chilled.
More side salad recipes!
If you’ve tried this Greek pasta salad recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes!
Greek Pasta Salad Recipe
- 12 ounce box dried shaped pasta
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice about 1 large lemon
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives sliced
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- 2 cups diced cucumber
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- When the pasta is finished cooking, drain and rinse with cool water.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and oregano.
- In a large bowl, toss together the pasta and veggies.
- Pour dressing over salad, and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese, and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- This salad can be served at room temperature, or it can be served chilled.
- This is a lightly dressed salad. If you like more dressing on your pasta salad, double the dressing portion.
- Nutrition values are estimates.
Published 7/5/13. Updated 5/21/19.
Love this recipe?
Share your thoughts below and let’s chat! Make sure to connect with me on your favorite social platform below and show me what you made!