Overnight Crockpot Banana Bread Oatmeal takes just a few minutes to prep, and then you wake up to a hot, healthy breakfast.
It’s that time of year, and back to school means busy mornings. When I was in school, it seemed like there was never enough time for breakfast. I usually just grabbed whatever was handy or ate something on the way out the door.
I wish that I had known about overnight recipes back then! This Overnight Crockpot Banana Bread Oatmeal just takes a few minutes to throw together at night.
The great thing about slow cooker oatmeal is that you can let your crock pot cook it while you sleep, and then, it’s ready in the morning.
Just slice up a banana, throw on some brown sugar and nuts, and you have a yummy, healthy breakfast.
More crock pot oatmeal recipes!
- Overnight Crock Pot Carrot Cake Oatmeal
- Slow Cooker Overnight Pecan Pie Oatmeal Recipe
- Overnight Crock Pot German Chocolate Oatmeal
If you’ve tried this overnight crock pot banana bread oatmeal recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
Overnight Crockpot Banana Bread Oatmeal
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 6 cups water
- 12 oz. can evaporated skim milk
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Brown sugar
- Sliced bananas
- Chopped pecans or walnuts
- Grease slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, water, milk, banana, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Pour into slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- To serve, top (in order) with brown sugar, sliced bananas, and chopped nuts.