Slow Cooker Overnight Pecan Pie Oatmeal Recipe is a yummy, healthy, make-ahead breakfast that takes maple & brown sugar oatmeal up a few notches!
Poor oatmeal! It’s so often thought of as a boring breakfast. But it doesn’t have to be!
Oatmeal makes a great blank canvas for your favorite flavor combos. I really like to do desert-y flavors for my oatmeal. It’s a healthier way to indulge!
This Slow Cooker Overnight Pecan Pie Oatmeal takes the flavors of maple and brown sugar (think maple + brown sugar oatmeal x100) and pairs them with creamy, steel cut oats.
Add in crunchy pecans on top for some texture and crunch, and you have a yummy breakfast that you can prep the night before and enjoy in the am!
Slow Cooker Overnight Pecan Pie Oatmeal Recipe
Hearty oatmeal with a sweet and crunchy topping.
- 1 c. steel cut oats
- 3 3/4 c. water
- 12 oz. can evaporated skim milk
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. maple flavor
- Brown sugar
- Maple syrup
- Chopped pecans
- Grease slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, water, milk, brown sugar, and maple flavor.
- Pour into slow cooker (I used a 2 quart).
- Cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- To serve, top with additional brown sugar, real maple syrup, and chopped pecans.
*Nutrition facts are estimates.
More overnight oatmeal recipes!