Slow Cooker Overnight Pecan Pie Oatmeal Recipe is a yummy, healthy, make-ahead breakfast that takes maple & brown sugar oatmeal up a few notches!
Poor oatmeal! It’s so often thought of as a boring breakfast. But it doesn’t have to be!
Oatmeal makes a great blank canvas for your favorite flavor combos. I really like to do desert-y flavors for my oatmeal. It’s a healthier way to indulge!
This Slow Cooker Overnight Pecan Pie Oatmeal takes the flavors of maple and brown sugar (think maple + brown sugar oatmeal x100) and pairs them with creamy, steel cut oats.
Add in crunchy pecans on top for some texture and crunch, and you have a yummy breakfast that you can prep the night before and enjoy in the am!
More crockpot oatmeal recipes!
- Overnight Crock Pot Carrot Cake Oatmeal
- Overnight Crock Pot German Chocolate Oatmeal
- Overnight Crockpot Banana Bread Oatmeal
If you’ve tried this slow cooker overnight pecan pie oatmeal recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
Slow Cooker Overnight Pecan Pie Oatmeal Recipe
- 1 c. steel cut oats
- 2 ¼ c. water
- 12 oz. can evaporated skim milk
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. maple flavor
- Brown sugar
- Maple syrup
- Chopped pecans
- Grease slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, water, milk, brown sugar, and maple flavor.
- Pour into slow cooker (I used a 2 quart).
- Cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- To serve, top with additional brown sugar, real maple syrup, and chopped pecans.